Bored at work? Don’t feel like doing your duty? Or just no more work to do and it’s not already time to commute back? Don’t despair. You’re minutes away from having some fun, productive or rewarding time. Or even everything at once.
- Take surveys. They can bring some cash, like on American Consumer Opinion and e-Rewards.
- Set up your Etsy store. If you make stuff people like, sell them.
- Sell old stuff on Ebay. You know you have plenty of them.
- Check for freelance jobs. People are always looking for translators, proof readers, designers, coders, writers, on places such as Get a Freelancer.
- Plan your next trip. Kayak is fun and fast.
- Work on your flexibility. Even sitting on a chair, you can make some exercises.
- Network. Meet new people, get back in touch with people you’ve let down for a while.
- Learn a new language. Sites like FSI Language courses provide free courses (mp3 files) for dozens of languages.
More smart & productive things to do when bored: check the original article. Then be a little more boreductive today!